Labels
Advert
(1)
Evaluation
(4)
Feedback
(1)
Final Digipak
(1)
Final Magazine Advertisement
(1)
Final Music Video
(1)
Focus Group
(1)
Footage
(1)
Music Video Analyses
(3)
Research and Planning
(22)
Research and Planning Digipack
(2)
Target Audience Research
(1)
Transition Music Video
(1)
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Location
This is where I want to film my music video. It is a park on City Rd in Norwich with tennis courts, a little hut, bathrooms, grass and nice views. The reason I chose this park is because it adapts to my needs. It is close to where I live, so if I need anything I don't have to cancel the filming session. It is a quiet park where not many people go, so we won't be interrupted or limited by other people. It is nice and it is a quiet place. I think it is a good place for my music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment