This is 10 minutes of my footage for my music video. There are video shoots from two different days, but for my music video I can only use the footage from one of the days because my continuity was ruined when my actor had a haircut. These are my favourite parts of what I have shot so far and I'm quite happy with it.
To fill in gaps where there was no lyrics I used footage like this, with the actor walking or doing other things.
I used a few long shots and combined them with medium close-ups.
I also used low view angles to have a larger variety of shots and angles.
This is more fill in footage. I would use this to make a shot where my actor is walking shorter and less boring, as you would see the feet from two angles.
I also have video shoots where the actor moves towards the camera while the camera is still. I like this because instead of the camera moving or zooming in, it is the actor coming towards the camera.
I also used birds eye angles.
I really like this screen capture. I like the angle it is taken from. It is a close-up, and it is taken from a high angle, and I think it looks good because you get the head and face in the photo and also the guitar. I like it because I was able to capture all the important elements in a close-up.
This is another low view angle shot. I had to lay down on the floor to take this.
I used panning shots too. I moved around my actor in a circle while he was still.
This is a shot that I was planning on using to show what is going on. For example, this would mean he is putting his shoes on to go out of the door. The door mat suggests that the door is there, so the misce-en-scene is helping to understand the message.
I got some medium close-ups of my actor lip syncing.
This is a shot I took that needs to be manipulated. I need to adjust the lighting because it is overexposed and it doesn't look good with the rest of my footage.
I had the idea of using reflections in a mirror because I thought it would look good. It would also relate to Andrew Goodwin's theory which says in music videos there is a frequent reference to the notion of looking. (screens within screens, reflections, etc)
This is another idea I like quite a lot to use in my music video. My actor is looking into the camera as if the camera were a mirror. So in the camera we don't see any mirrors because the camera is meant to be the mirror. I think this creates the sensation that we are communicating with the actor in the video.



















No comments:
Post a Comment