These are some of the screen captures I might use:
Labels
Advert
(1)
Evaluation
(4)
Feedback
(1)
Final Digipak
(1)
Final Magazine Advertisement
(1)
Final Music Video
(1)
Focus Group
(1)
Footage
(1)
Music Video Analyses
(3)
Research and Planning
(22)
Research and Planning Digipack
(2)
Target Audience Research
(1)
Transition Music Video
(1)
Monday, 31 March 2014
Digipack Planning
For my Digipack I want to use screen captures from my footage. I will use these photos for the front cover, the back cover and one of the inside covers. For the rest of the digipack I am planning on using 2 plain black backgrounds for where the two discs will go (one disc for the soundtrack and one for the music video) and for the other cover I will use a black background with the name of the album and the band in white.
These are some of the screen captures I might use:
These are some of the screen captures I might use:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment