Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Promotional Package Planning

For my music video and promotional package I plan on using my artist as the motif. This is what a lot of pop artists do, such as Rihanna. I want my audience to think of the artist when they see the digipack and the magazine advert. I will use stills from my video for my digipack and advert, so the artist will become the motif. Although this is a pop convention, I may also have a photo of the electric guitar, which is more a of rock genre convention, so then when the audience see the promotional package they will almost immediately know what genre the music is.
These are the fonts I have look at that I like, and I have to decide which one I would like to use. I will try them both out and then decide which one I like best.


'Bad Grunge' and 'Gogo Zombie' are the fonts I would like to use for the album tittle. They are both sans-serif fonts and I would relate them more to rock genre.

These are the fonts I would like to use for the name of the band, which is LM. It's a simple name, so I thought of using a simple sans-serif font. These fonts are more conventional for pop genre, because they are thin and more fancy. I think the fonts will look good when I combine them

No comments:

Post a Comment